Horticultural Therapy Institute
Linking People and Plants
The Horticultural Therapy Institute
At the non-profit Horticultural Therapy Institute, students gain the skills and confidence to create and manage successful horticultural therapy programs, and are inspired to become leaders in the practice and profession of horticultural therapy. Our experienced instructors are dedicated to teaching best practices with passion and excellence, keeping an eye on the changing needs of programs, people and places.
- Professional training that prepares you to combine your passion for gardening with a desire to improve the lives of others
- A certificate in horticultural therapy (HT)
- Courses in HT for adult and traditional students
- Experienced instructors who love to teach and are leaders in the profession
- Staff who care about and can help guide your career
- Face-to-face instruction that builds your professional network
- College credit and from Colorado State University
- A concentrated course of study that can lead towards a credential in HT from the American Horticultural Therapy Association
- A discourse with others who recognize the benefits of connecting people and plants
- A curriculum that effectively trains students from varied educational and professional backgrounds
We strive to understand your needs and wish to create educational options that will work for you. Please let us know how we can help and with a friend or colleague.